Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You Can Do This!

Today I had a special moment... and that moment was shared with my mom.

My mom accompanied me to the bible study I attend on Tuesday mornings. This was the last day of the Beth Moore study Breaking Free and at the end we all stood up and in pairs read the below commission to one another. It was so powerful to have my mom telling me this... especially at a time like this.

Yet another reminder that I am never alone... especially during such a storm as this.






Dear Sister
Yesterday is behind you
a new day has come
Christ has set you free
It's time for you to accept that you are forgiven and blessed
When you feel bad let Him preach you some good news
When your hearts breaks let Him bind it up and heal it
When fires come let Him give you beauty for ashes
Walk with Christ just one day at a time 
and He will make you someone you never dreamed you could be
Stay in the Word
do what it says
Do not give up
do not give in
you have the indwelling power of Christ
Girlfriend
you can do this

Now unto Him
who can keep your feet from falling
and present you blameless before God
with dancing and leaping joy
be glory and majesty
power and authority
forever and ever 
AMEN

No comments: