Saturday, September 11, 2010
My little baby is six months old! I can't believe I'm saying that. Just today I was sorting through her clothes and sadly putting away the ones she can no longer fit (secretly hoping a little sister will someday where them again) and taking out the outfits I used to think were huge.
Height: 26 1/4 inches... 50-75%
Weight: 15.5 pounds... 25-50%
Conclusion? She is almost too long for 6 month onesie pjs with feet, but she doesn't have enough rolls to totally fill them out.
What does Mikayla like to do in her free time?
- Roll from one side of the room to the other
- Eat squash
- Eat rice cereal
- Talk about life (gooo gaaa baaa maa daaa)
- Hang out with Gram Gram during the day
- Have a HUGE smile for mommy when she comes home from work
- Laugh at the dog
- Pull her socks off
- Laugh at daddy
- Laugh at mommy
- Be moody
- Laugh at... who knows what she's laughing at
- Play in her pack and play by herself
- Sleep through the night (um yeah well maybe for a few weeks and then not and then yes, but wait maybe not.... ever changing!)
- Want to play with anything that isn't a toy
- Pull dishes and different items off the table while mommy and daddy try to eat (ketchup, place mats)
- So much more!!!!