Sunday, April 7, 2013

Four Months Old

My little baby boy is already four months old and growing ever so fast. I am trying to savor each moment of his sweet baby-self but the days keep on speeding by.


We go to the Dr. next week to find out his stats and get his next shots (NOT looking forward to that) I think it will be fun to see how much he weighs since he is now wearing mostly six month clothes. He definitely has more chub than Mikayla had.


The first five words that come to mind when thinking about Nolan... Happy, Readable, Sleeper, Mama's boy, Eater :)

Nolan is now nursing about 5 times a day, WAS sleeping from 6:30pm to 7:30am, but since a cold has thrown him off he has been waking up at 5:45 to eat... it's ok, still amazing to me! He is not the best long napper but he does take multiple one hour naps a day and is usually so happy it doesn't matter. He is pretty flexible and that is probably because I am more relaxed this time. :)


Nolan LOVES his hands and putting them in his mouth. He also loves to watch his sister in whatever she is doing. She is able to make him crack up in a way we can't and it warms my heart. He will also burst into tired uncontrollable giggles which have been inherited from yours truly.

Nolan continues to be a joy and I blessed with such a happy easy going baby!

No comments: