Monday, May 31, 2010

Sadness


Some would say I can be melodramatic when it comes to, well, life. :) Sometimes I look back at things and think to myself... why did I make such a big deal about that? I laugh at my wasted thoughts and effort it took to create them. This time though I don't think I'm over thinking and over feeling.

Tomorrow is going to be one of my toughest days ever I think. I go back to work full time and leave my sweet baby for 9 hours a day. I am so blessed to have my mom to watch her for the summer, but I still have a pit in my stomach. We have been together since last June. We haven't been apart for more than 4 hours in almost a year and yet tomorrow will mark the separation that I have been dreading from the beginning.

I never knew it would be this hard to leave...



2 comments:

Katie said...

You have EVERY right to be sad!! It is nice that your mom is going to watch her. I will be praying for you tomorrow and the rest of this week! I don't personally know the feeling, but I know it must be hard.

theknowlans said...

Aw, will be praying for ya! That's tough! But what a blessing it will be that Grandma gets to take care of her!!