Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Very Special Trip

We made it back from Indiana in one piece! Some may have thought I was insane for driving 14/15 hours to Indiana with a 5 week old (me included) BUT it was a smooth trip. On the way there Dhrumil, my grandpa, Willoughby, me and Mikayla stuffed ourselves in the car and crossed our fingers for a fast trip. Mikayla was wonderful and only fussed the last half hour of the trip. Before getting to Indiana we made a quick stop in Dayton to visit the other great grandparents on my side. It was so special for me to have all of my grandparents in the same room. I can't wait to share the pictures with Mikayla when she is older and tell her how all of her great grandparents fussed over her. :)

Indiana had amazing weather the week we were there and so we had many trips outside, including a few dates for me and Dhrumil while Mikayla hung out with my parents. We were also able to see my dad's concert at IWU... this was Mikayla's first concert and she didnt make a peep! :) Such a fun trip being with my parents and grandpa.

No comments: