Friday, August 9, 2013

Stand Tall

Feeling defeated has been the trend of the week. As I lay down trying to escape the enormity of all I was facing this came to me...

It is all going to be ok
It is all going to be alright
You are going to get through this
You are going to fight

God has your back
He has your hand
He won't leave your side
When you fall He will stand

So do not fear and take courage
Though the battle wages on
You are going to win
Because YOU ARE STRONG!

You are YOU, no one else
You are precious to all
So be empowered and move
And remember to stand tall

1 comment:

M. Kircher said...

I have not dealt with PPD...but I have dealt with mind-numbing fear over circumstances that were out of my control and deep pain and this is what I can affirm...God is in you. He dwells in your heart and in your soul. So you can know, you can trust that HE is ever strong. HE will buoy you when your strength fails and make you stronger than you would ever think possible.

You EB, are choosing to let him be strong for you and that is the most courageous thing anyone can do. This will be over at some point and you will have gone through something that you never thought you could. And it will help others. It will help your children. Its helping people around you now.

God bless you this week dear friend. You are amazing. And the world needs you desperately!