Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Let's Plant a Garden!

The nature of the postpartum depression beast (at least the one I am dealing with) can be swings of highs and lows. Last weekend I experienced a pretty extended high (meaning I felt like my old self for the most part) and for that I am truly grateful. I am not sure if it was because of the people I had around me, the fact that Dhrumil was no longer working late hours, the fish oil I have been taking or that I worked multiple hours outside in our yard... but whatever it was... it helped give me the push I needed to feel that I can beat this!

Mothers Day was gorgeous out and along with my sister and brother in law... we finished up the work that had been started on Friday. There is a book that I read to Mikayla and thought it perfect for these pictures.

Let's Plant a Garden!

It's the perfect day!

Dig some holes, plant some seeds, then put the tools away.

Look at what will bloom with just some soil, sun and spray!

And every day we'll snip a few

to make a sweet bouquet!

Happy mothers day!



No comments: