Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just Do


I've found that taking the thinking out of every day things has helped me a bit. I don't suggest doing this all the time, but sometimes it's ok to just go with the flow. And so I give you my list from the past few days.

I'm not going to think... I'm just going to do:

1. Cut Mikayla's hair... myself... (have not attempted since a lopsided cut done to my sister's hair back in high school) *Note to self... do not ask a three year old her opinion because may not always come out so great... thankfully this time all was good

2. Clean out super messy everything closet that hasn't been touched since the move



3. Push Nolan's stroller through tall grass to get close to cows and covered bridge (those who have pushed a snap and go through grass know how tough it can be)   

4. Eat large waffle cone filled with many scoops of ice cream and possibly made by the cows I just saw

                         
5. The mounds of laundry

6. Slide down a very twisty slide with Mikayla on my lap

7. Take deep breaths

8. Read instead of watch TV

9. Walk around the block two times instead of one

10. Play Chutes and Ladders instead of cleaning

11. Paint small nails in a pretty pink color in the kitchen instead of normal designated spot in the bathroom

12. Mow the lawn on a Sunday morning

13. Not try to obsessively figure out why Nolan is now waking up in the middle of the night

14. Take long hot bath the second Dhrumil got home from his work trip

15. Get the deluxe pedicure

16. Join a gym (for those of you who know me well... yup)
                       
       
                                                                                   






No comments: