Thursday, March 7, 2013

Smile Pants

At three months old Nolan is the happiest baby. Seriously... this kid is so happy and easy right now I am just riding the wave and loving it!

Smiles from Nolan:
- When he wakes up (I always find him in his crib just cooing and I look down and he gives me a HUGE smile)
- When he is about to eat (he knows it's coming and usually giggles)
- When he is in the middle of eating (he will take a break and smile)
- When he is listening to his sister
- When he is watching me
- When he is getting his diaper changed
- When I am trying to put him down for a nap (just today he kept laughing at me as I tried to give him his pacifier)
- When he is looking at his toys
- When he is just sitting on his chair
- When anyone smiles at him
- When he takes a bath

I know something is up when I smile at Nolan and he does not smile back... so basically he is unhappy when:
- He is overtired
- He is starving
- He has been sitting in a poop too long

We are truly blessed to have such a happy boy in our lives!
First picture with them both smiling



No comments: