Thursday, November 29, 2012

Comments to a 9 Month Pregnant Me


Had to record some of what has been said to me in the past few weeks...

My daughter - "That pumpkin isn't as big as mama" (referring to a HUGE HUGE pumpkin sitting in front of a restaurant)

My husband - "Ha ha" (When he couldn't find Mikayla because she was on the other side of my belly)

My mother - "You should stop eating sugar"

Stranger at church - "So are you pregnant?"

Post office man - "Ok you need stamps... how many?" (Said in a rude tone... EVERYONE should be nice to me right now)

Midwife - "You just carry larger" (In reference to me measuring 2 weeks over what I am)

Me - "It's just like riding a bike isn't it?" (To myself when I think of labor)

My dad - "Look its your little head and then BOOM baby, are you sure you aren't going to fall over?"

Violinist in church - "Ok you are done playing" (Now that my belly is in the way of my bow)

My grandpa - "How come maternity clothes are so tight fitting now?"

Starbucks woman - "Oh how nice, a Christmas surprise"

Ok... time to come out little man. I'm officially over being pregnant.




1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hahaha! My top two are D not finding Mikayla, and your grandpa asking why maternity clothes are tight fitting. That's when your response is, "They're not, I'm just filling them out." ;)