Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Moment Captured

My good friend Alex recently started her own photography and events business (checkout her website) and when she mentioned that she would love to take pictures of my little family I jumped at the chance! I wanted to freeze a moment in time which could only be made possible by the magic of a camera and the skilled person behind it. With  a few short weeks left in Connecticut, and time quickly fading for our family of three, I thought the timing couldn't be better.


Alex suggested we take pictures around our town so we could look back and remember where our family of three started. When the time came to take the pictures I was feeling pregnancy exhaustions and Mikayla wasn't the happiest, BUT surprisingly Alex got some great shots! :)



 We began our adventure by the pond down the street from our house. The pond first became something I would walk by while pregnant with Mikayla. After she was born we walked there to see the ducks, Dhrumil made it special by going with Mikayla and throwing rocks into the water and my dad recently began bringing her there when he watches her once a week.

Next we headed to our favorite Gelato place down the street. Dhrumil and I have frequented this place every since we moved to this town almost three years ago. Mikayla just knows it tastes like ice cream and was thrilled with it!


There are sooo many more wonderful moments that were captured... but I will end with my favorite! 



No comments: