Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Memories From Connecticut

I have so many thoughts running through my head these last few days of living in Connecticut. I really want to write them down, but right now I am just going to share some memories from the past five years... these memories are very dear to me. Though I have lived in Connecticut since College, these past five years have been especially sweet.
My "other" category... many birthdays, Christmas trees, snows, times with family and trips into NYC
We have made wonderful friends and though many have already moved, we have a core group who we will miss dearly!!


A wonderful goodbye party thrown by our lovely friends



1 comment:

Liz Danielsen said...

Memories are a gift from God and will always be cherished I am so glad that you took time to do this.