Tuesday, January 10, 2012

He did it!

Hooray!
I have yet to document a very important event that happened in our family. I think it was because it happened in the middle of the Christmas rush. Well now I am taking the time…
 
DHRUMIL GRADUTED!
 
Yes! It is true!! No more papers, tests, homework or nights and days away… Dhrumil now has his MBA and I couldn’t be prouder!

It is hard to believe that he began this journey BEFORE we were married. Throughout school Dhrumil had to juggle a new marriage, moving 4 times, becoming a parent, not sleeping for 15 months and working full time! He did it in an excellent way and graduated with 1 B short of straight As! What a great example for Mikayla to see what her dad accomplished.
The sign Mikayla and I made for Dhrumil

He was greeted with Champagne and warm cookies

1 comment:

Liz Danielsen said...

Congratulations! I remember long ago when Uncle Arvid was working towards his master's degree. I had to type his papers and also got paid to type other people's papers. It was not easy but like you I was so proud of him when he accomplished his goal of graduating. Great Accomplishment!