Thursday, September 3, 2009

"I didn't think you were fat"


Since I’ve been pregnant I have gotten entertaining/ frightening comments from people (I am sure many more are on the way as I grow) here are a few

- “You’re so little, you’re really going to stretch, ahahahahaha” * my loving college roommate


- “You’re so little” *Ultrasound technician as she weighed me (that scared me more)
- “Enjoy your sleep now, you’re not going to get any for a long time after the baby is here”
- Me “I feel like all I do is pee” My loving friend “just wait”

- “being pregnant is no excuse for a bad attitude” *my mom

- “being pregnant is a great excuse for a bad attitude” *my friend

- “I’m tired of you telling me what to do” *my husband during our move… my response – “just wait until the baby is here” ;-)

- "What fruit are you this week?" (in reference to the size of the baby)

- “Drink milk two times a day” *my mother in law

- “Aren’t you cute” *my nurse in response to a question about labor

- "I tend to faint a lot, will that happen during labor?" me to my Dr. her response ** AMUSED SMILE** (ps no it wont just might happen when i get bigger)

- "My stomach looks like that when I puff it out" *my sister's response to me proudly showing my little bump

- "I thought you were to small to be getting that type of belly" *coworkers response to me telling her I was expecting.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Awwww! Hehe, you will be fine! =)

Nicole Chu said...

Ha, ha. Too funny. I remember those days. You look adorable and that's all you need to know!