Monday, August 24, 2009

On to the Next Step...

Introducing Baby Shah!

Yup that's right... Dhrumil and I are expecting our first baby in early March. We are both super excited that God has blessed us with this gift and a little nervous of course. I can't believe a baby is living in me except when I get those fun reminders in the form of tiredness, sickness and a stomach slowly enlarging. :) So anyways besides packing up our place and moving in a few days I am ever reminded of the small little person who is there going through everything with us. I had many witty things to say in this post (ex... I was able to take care of a plant, a dog and a husband so I knew a baby would be fine) but I'm so tired I think I'm just going to go to bed. A few pictures before sleep over takes me of "the belly"

The day we found out... I think 5 weeks and a few days. I was frantically trying to figure out the next step... call the parents, look up the dr. number.... ah what to do! :)

Right now... um so when I looked at this picture I thought it made me look a lot bigger than I really am. SO either I'm in denial or I actually have "popped" at 12 weeks... I think it was the angle or the pizza I just ate.


5 comments:

Kimi said...

congrats EB and Dhrumil!!! so excited for you. praying your pregnancy goes super smooth! Eb...you look adorable!! love the belly shot!!

Ali said...

I am super duper excited for you, this is so great! Gonna be the cutest baby EVER! =)

Jill said...

yay! congrats! babies are awesome...you will love being parents!

Margaret said...

You can TOTALLY have a belly at 12 weeks. =) So exciting!

Feldman Family said...

Hey girl! Congrats on the news...that is so exciting! I'm looking forward to watching you go through this pregnancy...it's so much fun being pregnant (besides the tiredness and sickness) but when you get to feel the baby move...that is awesome! And actually the whole birthing process was pretty exciting too...hurt yes but totally worth it! Take care of yourself and I'll check back in on you :) Congrats again!
Love
Ali