Sunday, September 20, 2009

16 Weeks!!

I can't believe I'm at 16 weeks. It feels like this whole baby-making thing is going by really fast and then again really slow. I look at myself in the mirror and can't believe it's my body that is changing! I think so many things when I see my little bump... I'm still a kid, I don't feel old enough, I can't believe I'm at this point in my life, is that really me, wow, so excited, so overwhelmed, I can't believe we're going to have another person living with us in 6 months.

AHHH So many emotions, so many thoughts. I started feeling little flutters, I guess I would say tickles the past week. It's like the baby is saying "HELLO IM REALLY HERE" um sorry little one, but I had an inkling with my energy level at 0. :) Even though I haven't been feeling the best this is such an amazing experience... I can't believe we all got here this way. :) I thank God for each day I can be apart of creating this wonderful blessing.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Awww yay! I started feeling flutters around 17ish weeks, so you're right on! =) Enjoy it before they become full on punches to your lungs! =) You are SUCH a cute preggo!