Sunday, September 20, 2009

The New Place!

I am very THANKFUL to announce that we our LOVING our new place. :) Nothing crazy has happened and it seems like this place is a keeper for now. Big sigh of relief. I feel so much better knowing I won't have to put a mosquito net over the baby when he/she gets here. :) We love the neighborhood and I have been enjoying taking Willoughby on walks as well as walking 2 minutes to a wonderful Gelato shop (which I say the baby is asking for by name) Below you can see a few pictures I took of the new place. We still have some hanging of pictures and so on to do, but I'm feeling good about where we are at. Back living room... this room is actually really long and is part of the next picture

Family room and family dogOur bedroomFuture room of baby Shah... now catch all/guest room
Future spot of guest room now basement/nothing :)

Kitchen






















No comments: