Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Two Nuts and a Pear


This whole healthy living thing is um... not so great. I mean it's not like I was extremely unhealthy or anything, but I'm trying to cut down on the sugar and also add exercise to my to do list. I have been in this spot before about a year ago... not sure how long the working out thing lasted, but obviously not very long because I'm back again struggling to get into a pattern. I will stop complaining about it, bite the bullet and get on with life, but before I do so I have to share somethings people have said to me about my new found "lifestyle"


- If I had a piece of fudgy chocolate cake and put "low fat" on it... you would eat it. (Dhrumil's response to my addiction to anything that says "low fat")

- I work out so I can eat (a friend's response to why he works out)

- Eat a pear now and then in an hour a handful of nuts (my friend's response to me craving mms at work)

- I can see you out there, you're looking great! (My dvd instructor... ha like she knows)

- You're beautiful, but it's always good to be healthy (my mom's nice way of saying... you no longer have an extremely fast metabolism)













No comments: