Thursday, January 29, 2009

Babies, Best Friends and ICE!

Over the weekend I was able to visit my roommate from college, Becky and her sweet new baby Landen (and of course her husband Aaron was there :) ) . Besides the awful delays, cancellations, ICE and so on and so forth I made it to and from Tulsa in one piece.

This was the first time I stayed with a baby for a few days and it was an eye opening experience. Obviously it's a huge life altering change to have a child, but I don't think you think of how helpless little babies are. The just lay there curled up and need you to do everything for them. Ok, maybe you do think of that, but I hadn't before. Anyways I had such a great time watching Becky as a mother and being able to help out a little. A few of the highlights were Landen spitting up on me, the dog, Daisy, taking me on a walk (she's a little bigger than Willoughby) and my many talks with Becky. :)












1 comment:

Ali said...

Thanks for your great comment ElisaBeth! I saw all the wonderful baby pics you took, he is such a sweetie!