Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Reason for Kids

Ok this might be a strange thought, but I have been pondering it for a few days. Everything kids do are to create them to be adults... so is the whole purpose to become an adult? Now that I'm an adult, is my whole purpose to become an older adult? You get what I'm saying? A baby is born and from day 1 everything is done for its survival, for its behavioral development all to make it grow into a older person. A kid goes to school and participates in activities to become "something someday" I wonder if senior citizens think back on all of those things that shaped them and are happy with the results. I might be going around in circles so if none of this makes sense read below.

We haven't had hot water since Wed and I'm dirty! I had to boil water to wash... AHHH! :)

No comments: