Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Bones




Here is the story of the day... after work I was walking Willougby and not really paying much attention. At one point on our walk Willougby stopped and would not come. I turned around to see why and I saw a bone sticking out of his mouth. This bone was nasty.... flesh and blood hanging off of it. Well I didn't want him to get sick and I grabbed hold of the bone before I knew how nasty it was. While screaming out of disgust (so loud the commuters walking home heard it through their ipods) I wrestled the bone out of his mouth. Once I finally got it out I screamed again because of the blood (or bbq sauce if it was a chicken leg) on my hand and tried not to puke. So that's my story... I still feel sick thinking of it. The question is... what was the bone?








No comments: