Sunday, October 28, 2007

ElisaBeth's Perfect Storm

+ = My perfect storm!!!
Yesterday Dhrumil "surprised" me with tickets to go see some of my favorite people perform. I say "surprised" because once again I didn't take "let's go to dinner" seriously and made plans over it. So in order to break the plans he had to tell me ahead of time. Poor guy... he can never win.
Anyways about the performance.... it was at Mohegan Sun of all places (pretty cool place actually) and it was called Skate for the Heart... and will be airing on NBC on January 13 4-6pm. The reason I was so excited about this was because the group Celtic Woman were performing (Dhrumil and I have become groupies) and BEST of all, Ekaterina Gordeeva, was one of the skaters. I LOVE HER! I can remember watching her and her husband on the Olympics and lots of other competitions and always thinking she was amazing. I also read her book about the love story with her husband and how she dealt with him dying. Such a good book.
Having the Celtic Woman singing and her skating gave me chills and was amazing. I probably sound like a dork, but oh well. :)


No comments: