Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pictures of the day

Hello... not much happening in wonderful CT except that it is raining still and cold. Willoughby hates the rain and I have to pick him up and carry him to the grass. Such a king... :) Oh and I literally got three interviews in a matter of 10 minuets (all in the same day too). That's recruiters for you. Who knows though. I really wish I had picked a major that was concrete like teaching or finance or something... would have been easier to find a job I think. I'm like oh banking? Sure let me go interview there. Oh would I like to try bee hive manager and dairy farmer? Why not I am versatile. Though I do believe park ranger would best fit my abilities and skills. AHH Check out thepictures of the day... Indian Wedding Celebration with Dhrumil's sister Niketa and our friend Caroline.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to see you're back in the blogging business! I'll call you sometime soon.