Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'm back... and have added someone


I disowned my blog afterthought for a year and half and recently decided it was time to start blogging again. I wanted to create a new blog because my life has changed so much. I started afterthought when I first left college and was just starting "adult life" and I have come so far since then. I have gone through two jobs (long story) and a wedding and have learned so much about myself. I would like to say that I am now on a steady road and know where I'm going, but that is not the case. I guess life is just a continual path of twists and turns that we have to stay caught up with.

So for a quick update on our lives... Dhrumil and I have been loving married life! :) I lost my job a few weeks ago because of a budget cut and am once again searching for the "job of my dreams" I have to trust that there is something out there for me, but it is hard to stay patient.
I have really enjoyed reading all of my friends blogs and staying updated with their lives. We are all on different parts of the country now, but I still feel like I know everything that is going on. :)

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Yes!!! I am so glad! This will be fun!

Unknown said...

hi eb. glad to hear things are going well for you. i miss the days of torturing floppy. good times! is floppy still around? does D let you sleep with it?