Sunday, June 20, 2010

A New Father

Whenever I thought about my future husband one of the first things that came to mind... would he be a good father? I remember looking at boys thinking... would we make cute children? How would he be as a daddy? Maybe it's just something that's wired in girls to think.

From the beginning of our relationship I knew Dhrumil would make an amazing daddy... I also thought we would probably make cute kids. ;-) Watching Dhrumil these past three months has been so much fun. He has taken the role as a new father incredibly well and it feels like he has always been one. He knows how to comfort Mikayla when she is crying, how to make her laugh, how to change her poopy diapers and how to talk to her in a way that has her cooing up a storm.

What a blessing to have such an amazing man in our life!

No comments: