Thursday, November 29, 2007

Why I haven't been posting

I haven't been posting because my computer plug died and with it died my full stock of great pictures and so on to put on my blog. I was going to put pictures of the chair on the car and so on and so forth. Anywho a couple things I have to mention. Enchanted is a GREAT movie... you have to see it! And driving in this area during the Holiday seasons is AWFUL. I am singing to christmas carols and BOOM someone ticks me off with their idiotic driving and I am screaming and then I feel bad because 'tis the season.

2 comments:

Ariavark said...

I agree that Enchanted is great! It's so much fun! I've had "I've been dreaming of a True Love's Kiss" stuck in my head all week (as Daniel can testify - poor thing;-).

Ariavark said...

P.S. - I guess it's not surprising that we agree, since we are "soul mates." Now I just need to get movie recommendations from you!