Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Moving On


Life has been crazy the past two weeks. Dhrumil and I made a quick decision (after pondering a few weeks) to move in the middle of finals, gmats, work, christmas and driving to Indiana! We have been packing up our apartment the past week and a half and feel pretty good about dropping our stuff off and taking the LOOOONG treck to Indy.
We are only moving one town over, but to me it feels like a different state. I was spoiled by the small New England town atmosphere ever since my parents moved to CT, but we were ready to move to a larger apartment.
I HAD to have a Christmas tree (we decided to move after it) and we only had it up 2 weeks, but we got to enjoy it. It's going to be bittersweet leaving a town we know and our first apartment, but exciting continuing our life in a different place.

No comments: