Sunday, October 27, 2013

A few Disney Photos - Debunked

As you may know... I am all about being real. I am going to post some photos of Disney and our time in Florida on Facebook, as well as create a photo book for our family to remember. However I wanted to remember some of the funny stories behind the pictures... 


Ready for breakfast with Mickey... before this picture Mikayla wouldn't stop running around
Annnd they were scared of Minnie

We were at a character breakfast and I was the one who had to smile with the characters!
 
We went on Dumbo two times... Mikayla loved!

Loved seeing how interested Nolan was in the brass band

The both fell asleep at the same time the first day... 

Mommy was more excited about the Minnie ears and the Swiss Family Robinson tree house

She didn't want to talk to Cinderella and so Dhrumil and I had to make small talk with Cindy

Nolan's first girlfriend

Well she smiled for this one... lunch in the castle was a bit stressful but had lovely moments... all pictures with princesses had to be with me. 

More excited about her chocolate

This cracks me up... she wasn't the happiest princess in the castle... but what do you expect from a three year old who has been at the park all day in 95 degree weather?

Standing in line for more characters... Dhrumil was tired

We asked a stranger to take this picture... she had to wait a few minutes while we tried to rally the troops

A delicious lunch in Italy... one tired little girl

M insisted we take this picture in China

She got this parasol because I got one when I was little... she didn't really care about it ;-)

And she was done in France... it was hard to get her off the ground... but I was still having fun!

No comments: