Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Change is in the Air

Change... not something I always embrace. Change can be tough, it can be bumpy and it can carry many unknowns. But if I had never been open to change, I wouldn't be where I am today...

And so with those words Dhrumil and I are about to embark on the biggest change in our married life so far. It is funny how things tend to all come in large packages... instead of learning to swim in the shallow end of the pool we thought... what the heck, let's just jump into the deep end.

It really has been amazing to see God working in all parts of our life and it seems as though He is orchestrating a beautiful symphony.

So here is what we have going on...

Baby #2 is making his or her appearance around December 15!

Almost 13 weeks in this picture



I am going to become a stay at home mom is 4 weeks!!!! So much I can say on this subject... and I will in the weeks to come.
Mikayla's first haircut this weekend

AND we're moving to Pennsylvania and will finally be buying a house after 5 years of renting!!

We will be passing MANY of these!!
More information on all subjects to come. But as you can see... yup it's a lot. BUT we are ready!!!!

No comments: