Monday, March 5, 2012

A Blink

I now understand why the greatest gift on this earth is time. Time flies at an astronomical pace and no matter how hard I may try at times… I cannot stop it. That is why the age old wisdom of “enjoy each moment” continues to ring true and has to be learnt over and over again. You can’t stop time… you can only stop in the moments to enjoy where you are RIGHT now because in a blink it will all be over.  
My baby girl is two today and it feels like only yesterday that I had the amazing experience of bringing her into this world. It was an honor to go through God’s miracle of birth and to witness His glory in such a way.These past two years have been challenging and stretching, but also incredibly rewarding. I am filled with joy each day and awe that I was given such a gift! 
The past year has been especially fun… watching Mikayla turn into a little person right before our eyes. Dhrumil and I are now fluent in “spell-ease” and often find ourselves talking “Mikayla-ease” after she goes to sleep. We are having a blast reliving our childhood through each new experience that Mikayla has. 
I am so blessed to be Mikayla's mom and can't wait to see what this year will bring! :)

No comments: