Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4 Months Old

Today I had a small anxiety attack... I haven't touched the baby book in about 6 weeks!!! Every time Mikayla does something new I make a mental note to add it to the baby book and sadly the way my brain has been lately I have forgotten to write it all down. I hope when Mikayla is old enough to be interested in her baby self she wont shun me for not writing down the date and time she first stuck her toe in her mouth.

Hopefully she can look back on this blog and get some insight into her cuteness.

Mikayla at 4 months...
- The sweet cooing has turned into loud squeals of delight and displeasure
- She had her foot in her mouth the past two days
- She is MUCH more insistent and likes to vocalize when she wants something
- She holds onto everything... including my hair and earrings
- The whole sleeping thing has become more difficult... the past few week she has been waking up multiple times... not sure what that is all about
- Her laughter is the sweetest sound and on the 4th of July she actually SMILED FOR THE CAMERA! I couldn't believe it

There are so many more things and as I stare at her right now trying to think of them all I know is that I love her so much and can't get enough of kissing her sweet chunky cheeks. Stats to come on Thursday... dreading the shots!

No comments: