Sunday, February 7, 2010

Baby's Room

Just a few pictures of what the baby's room look like right now. :) My "theme" is Rabbits/Peter Rabbit/Pink and Green. You wont see much Peter Rabbit right now because I am waiting for a quilt and crib skirt from my coworker who is making it for me. I can't wait to see it in the room! :) Also my mom has some Peter Rabbit items she still needs to bring from Indiana that we will put on the shelf and wall. We have a rocker in the other room that we bought for the baby that we might move into the room once she is here. So basically... it's ready for the baby, but still has a few decorative things that need to be done to make it done to me.


Her name is on the shelf turned around ofcourse :)


2 comments:

Ali said...

Ohhh its just beautiful! I love it. Can't wait to see her (as I am sure you can't either lol)!!!

Feldman Family said...

Very cute room! You're sneeky turning the name around :) Can't wait for you to become a mommy...it's great...even these late night/early morning feedings! Great snuggle time!

Ali

P.S. I left you another comment on your post before this one :)