Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Very Merry Yoder Christmas

Like every year we packed the car and made our way to the parents in Indiana. Without fail every year there is a storm somewhere on our drive, this year snow was supposed to accompany us most of the way. We decided last minute to try to beat the storm and left at night and drove until 2am to the border of PA. Walking into the hotel in the snow feeling large with child I was hoping there would be room in the Inn. ;-) We finished our journey the next day with a stop to my grandparents and then finally made it to Indiana. I don't know what it was about this year, but the 7 days FLEW by. We had such a wonderful time with my parents and then with Christina and Clinton when they joined us. I was so sad to leave, but this time I have something wonderful to look forward too... a baby in 10 weeks! :)




No comments: