Monday, March 9, 2009

Two years and counting...

I can't believe tomorrow is going to mark the two year anniversary of when I married Dhrumil. If feels like I just met him and then again it feels like I have always known him. I could get on my soapbox right now and preach on marriage, but I won't. All I will say is that it is definitely a journey with valleys, mountains and rivers to cross and though the terrain may be extremely difficult at times, it is beautiful and you learn more about each other each step you take. Below are some pictures that my brother-in-law took the day of our wedding. I just recently saw them and love the candidness that he caught.










































1 comment:

Ali said...

Aww congrats! Yeah, its crazy how time flies, our 2 year is coming up next Tuesday, we are only a week apart! Pretty cool =)