Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a few Bobby Pins can do

This is a random post. Did you ever try to make curls in your hair using bobby pins? I remember beings so excited doing this when I was little. My sister and I would be so excited with our wet heads and box of bobby pins. We'd help each other pin our heads so we would look like porcupines and then sleep a painful sleep. In the morning we'd run to the bathroom ready to see what beautiful curls were produced in our night of pain. Usually we ended up with curls so bouncy and sticking everywhere that we'd have to wear a frizzy ponytail. What a disappointment! Anyways Willoughby is in major need of a hair cut and since he has been sick (he's much better now) I haven't taken him to the groomers. He's finally going tomorrow, but I thought it would be funny to show you a picture of before the pins and after. :)


BEFORE




AFTER!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Awww, now he can see! He is so cute =) I totally remember doing the bobby pin thing, and the rag curls!