Saturday, December 5, 2015

Victory


What do I see in this picture? 
Hope
Love
Joy
Victory

For the first time since my son's birth I was able to celebrate his birthday feeling free from the chains of depression and anxiety. This moment, this day, has been monumental to me. Was it perfect? Of course not!! BUT I did not feel the weight that has followed me for the past three years. Today I felt free! Today was a true gift.

I feel more alive then ever before. I have suffered, but I have come through it. I will continue to come through it. I have seen the possibilities of what I can do with God's help in many difficult and excruciating circumstances. I have pulled through and I am so thankful for all I continue to learn.

Tomorrow is a new day... and with that day I will grab a hold of my savior's hand and march into the battle taking each moment at a time. I know I will stumble and fall. I know life will continue to hurt me. But I know that I can make it. 

OH, VICTORY IN JESUS,
MY SAVIOUR FOREVER
HE SOUGHT ME
AND HE BOUGHT ME
WITH HIS REDEEMING BLOOD

HE LOVED ME
ERE I KNEW HIM
AND ALL MY LOVE
IS DUE HIM
HE PLUNGED ME TO VICTORY
BENEATH THE
CLEANSING BLOOD




1 comment:

Liz Danielsen said...

Always so proud of you! We all have good and bad days but Christ has promised to see us through to victory. I needed victory today and reading your post today, brought me hope as well. Be Blessed! Tante Liz