Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sicky Mc-Sickster

Like my title? That has been my name for the past 2 weeks. I finally realized today I just need to go with it and get better. I have been trying to go to work all week but have only lasted a few hours at a time. Basically I started with a cold that led to coughing which led to me not being able to breath leading to the ER and an upper respiratory infection then onto my Dr. appointment yesterday which concluded I now have something worse than bronchitis but not quite pneumonia.

Being pregnant while sick really does extend it I think. I'm so thankful my mom was visiting this week from Indiana. She has been a great help and it has been nice having mommy around while I feel sick. :) Of course Dhrumil is a great help too, but no one is quite like your mom...

ANYWAYS hopefully I will be feeling better soon and get back to focusing on the baby growing in me and on doing all the fun stuff we have planned for the next few weeks. Before I got sick I was finally feel energy again and it was wonderful!! Also tomorrow we find out if the baby is a boy or girl and so I'M SO excited about that. :) We might go register if I feel up to it on Sunday.

Next post... boy or girl!?! Any guesses? :)

No comments: